No matter your dreams or obstacles, you have the power to be unstoppable. I sincerely hope my Blog can help you do just that.
I have been sharing the lessons I have leaned, the challenges I have faced whilst travelling the world and how to give up
I have a list of my favorite country's that I have been to more than once:
If you haven't already come across these articles, please do have a look:
Before you go:
Passport - Visa - Insurance - Photocopies - Money - Language
iphone or camera(s) By challenging yourself you will find the way to take great photos.
- My Camera Equipment What I use and pack
- Filters and lightweight travel kit
- Lightweight Camera Kit For Travel And Day Bag
Getting away from the tourist trail
- World Food
- Turbo Coffee
- Making butter and ghee
- Making arepas "Colombia"
- Home cooking in Colombia
- Teaching English is one of the most popular ways to earn extra money. But means being stuck in one place for a long time - Colombia is a country opening up to tourism and with it slowly growing businesses are investing. Meaning Colombians wish to learn English. Ibague in Tolima is were you can teach English and study Spanish.
- Voluntary work in exchange for meals and a roof over your head.
- Alternatively, you could transform your work and life into something that can be sustained long-term, both on the road and if/when your travel comes to an end.
So, I've got a question for you: What is the number one thing you are struggling with at the moment when it comes to travelling? Just email me or post a comment below to let me know. Your answer will help me serve you better. Thanks again!